The purchasing strategy of the ZKW Group is a key building block in our corporate planning. We see the best possible supplier management as a central challenge, and a reliable supply chain as essential to the current and future success of our company.
We maintain long-term business relationships built on trust with our existing suppliers, relationships that include close cooperation with an eye toward product development. We are actively engaged in supplier development in certain segments – particularly in areas where ZKW is opening up new markets.
ZKW Group GmbHRottenhauser Straße 8
Telephone:+43 7416 505 - 0
Requirements and formalities
Before the ZKW Group can begin a collaboration with a new partner, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- The new supplier must register under Become a supplier – Register.
- The new supplier must create an initial user after receiving access details via e-mail.
- The new supplier must send the completed self-assessment form to this initial user.
- The new supplier shall provide certification under ISO 9001 in its current valid version as a minimum quality management requirement. It shall have an environmental management system pursuant to ISO 14001. The supplier should continue to develop its quality management system pursuant to the requirements of TS16949.
- The new supplier must provide ZKW with complete informational material on its company (brochures, presentations, references)
- The new supplier must acknowledge ZKW purchasing rights and contract standards, as well as quality warranty, and other ZKW guidelines; in addition, it must provide proof of liability insurance
ZKW will complete a company inspection at the new supplier’s location and will complete a supplier assessment. Forms required for this purpose are available on
Documents and forms for download
OEM specific requirements
|Suppliers in the VW Group supply chain can register directly in the “VW Group Supply Portal” and will receive access to current documents (formula Q concrete, formula Q capability, standards online, etc.)||VW form Q concrete||Portal|
Guidelines and agreements
|Quality specification QV 800 01 (environmentally hazardous substances)|
Additional documents and empty forms
|Labeling delivered products|
|Packaging data sheet|
|Tool cost detail||–|
|Supplier change request||–|
|ESD check list||–|